Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dec.8, 2009

Well Christmas isn't very far away and u can tell with all this cold weather and snow that everyone is getting into the Holiday Spirit!!!!! I know I am!!!!
Toady was a busy day at the library. I had 2 English Second Language students come down from the school to play on the kids computer. Its got a bunch of great programs that have the kids repeating what they say on the computers. They are both in Kindergarden and the difference in thier language ability already is awesome. I worked with them in the morning, then I had a little girl come in with her mom who had nothing to do so I showed her how to play on the kids computer.
In the afternoon I made some posters up for our Caroling Night and Hot Chocolate stand and I also made some notes up for the LeRoy Skating Club. Tomorrow the LeRoy Leisure Lotto come sinto the building and its a very busy place so I was busy tidying up and getting everything ready for them.

Talk to you all tommorrow.
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment