Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009

Today was a busy day at the LeRoy CAP center......We are busy decorating for Christmas and I am also coordinating a fundraiser for the Humboldt and District SPCA. This will be my third year with CAP and every year my cyber camps have done a "giving back" project. In other years we have made blankets and sent them to an orphanage in Haiti (which they researched online), we've also participated in Operation Christmas Child ( again they did a report on the poverty in the countries where the shoe boxes go to), we've also helped out with the food bank.



Today I helped a lady who has never had anything to do with computers but who wants to get her SIN # in Canada, find answers online that she needed in order to fill out her form. We have also set up a few dates so that she can come and I can help her out on the computers more.

I am busy getting ready for my cyber camp this Thursday. We are writing letters to Santa and also we will be making a Christmas ornament that we can use to decorate our Christmas tree...
I helped another lady load some pictures online and email them to her daughter!!!!!!
Alicia Richels

No comments:

Post a Comment